Spingar.com complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to notices of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material is posted on Spingar.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide written notice with the information set out in the following section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information contained on our site that infringes your copyright. We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance in this matter.
The following elements should be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact details for us to contact you. You must also provide a valid e-mail address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work allegedly infringed and provide at least one search term under which the material appears in Spingar.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Send the infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 1-3 working days for an email response. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider does not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response because the complaint was not submitted correctly.